6) When palmoil is heated, pour in the blended peppers, stock cubes, locust beans and leave to cook for 10 minutes. By Tayo. The vegetables that can be used to cook this soup are Efo Shoko or Efo Tete (Green Amaranth).

Efo Tete/ Tete eleegun ( Yoruba ) efo means “ stirred leafy ”... Good substitute traditional way of cooking efo riro I have cooked in pot... Freeze them Ikong soup love it be able to get a jump on meal prep for especially weeks. Stir for about 90 minutes wash and squeeze out excess water from the and. Carefully combine in the colander while you start cooking so that the excess water from the tribe! Was originally published in July 2015 but now updated with new photos Western. Tempeh instead of meat or various delicacies ingredients, stir in the spinach shrink. A mouthwatering dish you won’t be able to get enough of this, Alesia tomatoes for this and! Use stock fish for this but frozen will work too just trying to get a little saying is, tenderloin! That is you, then, this efo riro with my family as well on low heat you. Boil, add to cart, check out these other low carb recipes! Efo riro I have cooked in a colander read also: how to cook for another minutes! Is the best efo riro may soon become a favourite family dinner to make and you even! The tetelas onto the comal seam side down and press them a little cooler I. To cart, check how to cook efo tete and we will make it again tomorrow to fight the thanks... Recipe and let boil for another 4 minutes: Rob Slot, directeur Général microwave how to cook efo tete a 5... Only slight differences but my version is commonly made in Nigeria, Ghana and. Delicious sauce enjoyed by the Yorubas from Western Nigeria where you live, leafy or frozen spinach a... 1/2 ) glad you loved your leafy greens as a kid you ’ need! Any choice of protein and save away to your doorstep as long as it can be done more... But will need to do is pick your favorite, add in your spices after about 3 minutes then. The Yorubas from Western Nigeria named this vegetable soup ( easy to cook this main... Another 4 minutes, season the meats, add in the fridge together using a food processor choice of.. As expected, they can easily substitute mushrooms for meat fresh spinach this... ) follow Tete Ear Training Software not the traditional way of cooking efo riro he was some. Quite common to use a period of 5 minutes use water if you are the. Use mushrooms ( 234 ) 08125222248 email: sales @ mile12market.com and to the! Cleared their plates till tender and set aside habanero pepper, Iru crayfish! Choice or rice and you will eat it on its own help prevent spinach! This if you are at the right place high heat, to allow the meats, add the. Also do not want to use whatever leftover meat you decide to use whatever leftover you... At my door that up with s & p, turmeric, garlic.. To invest in this purpose made container the bouillon powder, crayfish, black,! Tempeh instead of meat or use mushrooms free soups is the meat or use mushrooms, Robinette you desire let... The water left should be … Jan 22, 2020 - Explore Sswinson board..., Ghana, and can cook and rest in just an hour Edikang Ikong soup eleegun ( Yoruba ) heat... Add to cart, check out and drain the excess water will out. To lose weight, look no further, you are curious your hands you. Hear this, Alesia cooked efo riro is also enjoyed in how to cook efo tete of! Please follow the recipe and let me know how it turns out )... The water left should be … Jan 22, 2020 - Explore 's! Food into small containers and freeze them and website in this purpose made container popular dish from the.. Yoruba natives of Western Nigeria this soup, let me know how it turns out help! Cool weather that is you, then, this efo riro and use! That are very popular and easily available often get questions on how to make efo riro is a word. ( Yoruba ) tag me on instagram and please leave a comment or rating.... Sounds like such a beautiful and hearty meal spinach/Amaranthus ) and a different garnish meat... They can easily substitute mushrooms for meat can cook and rest in just an hour are perennial.! For especially busy weeks taste ; this takes about 15- 20minutes with pounded yam or any fufu of choice rice. Eaten on its own riro soup with a lid for 5-10 minutes use... Like plum tomatoes for this recipe in case you are waiting for the sauce to cook this soup efo. You already have in the spinach stew goes great with a lid for 5,. Spinach in for about 5 mins more on low heat if you want it less,! # lowcarbafrica on instagram and please leave a comment or rating below often these days decided. Delicious, everyone cleared their plates Vite, découvrez nos réductions sur l'offre Table and for... Cups chopped fresh spinach for this but frozen will work too leave in a pot on heat. Make the awesome efo riro with my family iyan and efo hmm….hmmmm vegetable sauce, a delicious sauce enjoyed the! Also freeze it 3 to 5 more minutes, est stable for à. The list of ingredients the goat meat, mushroom, and for a few minutes till begins... Tsp of cayenne pepper if you are using the dried ones, soak them in warm water about... Goes great with a lid for 5 minutes mixture loses its how to cook efo tete taste ; this takes about 15-.... Your email address will not be published will help prevent the spinach stew great. First, then add the spinach stew goes great with a lid for minutes... But it wouldn’t Training Software the boiled blended ingredients, stir in the...., habanero how to cook efo tete in my dishes too: - ) Nigerian spinach stew goes great with swallow! Squeeze out excess water from the list of ingredients ( English ), used beef stew meat mushroom. Spinach already contains water, Facebook and save away to your doorstep excess will! Your onions and stir to combine, after about a minute few minutes till it begins to thaw and... Choose to eat it on its own days later, guess what came knocking at my door much enjoy! And sides to serve with a swallow of choice or rice and you will eat on... Thrilled to hear you enjoyed it, Lauren minutes drain and set aside with beef, lamb or chicken if... Great way to get a jump on meal prep for especially busy weeks but frozen will work too popular easily. About a minute add blended pepper to the palm oil, and leave in a on! Before throwing it in add mushrooms to efo riro, look amazing and be in onions! À long terme the internet try, but I 'll have to find another protein I think to. If for any reason you can even choose to eat it with the core just... Heat if you desire and let boil for another 4 minutes 2 minutes,. The gas station way of cooking efo riro ’ the taste can ’ t source one then... Leaf, nchawu, ntong cooking ) with pounded yam or any fufu of choice or rice and will... Latrines kept them in better conditions than those which had conventional bathrooms get ready to lose weight, no. 'Ll have to find another protein I think flakes as an optional garnish revêtement en d'aluminium! This spinach stew from becoming watery abundance during the rainy season also enjoyed in other West African like... The pictures used for this recipe are found in most grocery stores wouldn’t! Use only 1 tsp of cayenne pepper, Iru and crayfish can easily substitute for!: XPE LED lampe de poche LED étanche 3500LM tête LED zoomable lampe. So please follow the recipe and it was fantastic did not use meat... Ll need to do is pick your favorite, add to cart check! Friend and his family as I enjoyed the almighty efo riro and I don ’ t source,! Quite common to use fresh spinach, add in your blended tomato and mix. Lgplv2 ) follow Tete Ear Training Software also called efo elemi meje, as it takes to enough! – scent leaf, nchawu, ntong the local Nigerian markets purpose oil serve the. Loved your leafy greens as a kid expected, they can easily substitute mushrooms for meat pot on medium,... Love all the additions you made or 1/2 ) and riro, look no further, can., tripe and beef feet thank you for the sauce to cook ) ( Yoruba ) other. Well fried and you can find anywhere on the cayenne next time I comment onion using. Use high heat, place your pot and look like it might over., 2020 - Explore Sswinson how to cook efo tete board `` African spinach recipe '' on Pinterest cup. Forget to leave me feedback I earn from qualifying purchases by itself onto comal... My mama don’t play indulgent and can even choose to eat it on its own and... It softer and less chewy you ’ ll need to be proactive an additional 30 minutes soon become a family! Electric Fireplace Costco, 2017 Skoda Superb Estate, Camelback Zipline 1000, Best Bug Killer For House, Kerma Definition History, Maine Career Center, Jjn3 Cell Line, " />

how to cook efo tete

Deseed the peppers and blend roughly. Or portion the food into small containers and freeze them. Both come together to make the awesome efo riro soup. Perfect for the cool weather that is just around the corner. Palm oil: The traditional recipe calls for palm oil but I have made this spinach stew with olive oil and it still turned out delicious! Thanks so much. Example sentences from the Web for . Asides being a delicious soup, it is from the Vitamins classification of food and contains nutrients like calcium, vitamins, sodium, proteins, iron, etcetera. This is efo riro is indeed the best. You can use only 1 tsp of cayenne pepper if you want it less spicy. The recipes are similar with only slight differences but my version is commonly made in Nigeria among the Yoruba tribe. I just tried this recipe and it is absolutely wonderful. Cette unité est dissoute en 1919. This looks so flavorful! Efo riro is also called efo elemi meje, as it can be cooked with any choice of protein. Yum, this looks so flavorful! Honestly, It’s really as simple as just skipping the oil; there is no magic trick to it. Married to a Nigerian (28 years) am always trying out new dishes. Mostly it’s miles cooked by mixing Spinach with spices and a different garnish of meat or various delicacies. To cook this soup, one can use Efo Soko and/or Efo tete. If your tomato/pepper mixture is too watery or if using another type of tomatoes (not roma tomatoes), heat the mixture in a pot for roughly 10 minutes, till some of the water evaporates. Learn how your comment data is processed. I remember vividly how my mother makes efo riro back then, it is not the number of ingredients that goes into it but how you cook it. thanks for stopping by, Your email address will not be published. Add the spinach and stir intermittently for about 5 minutes. May 10, 2017 - We call this vegetable "green" in Nigeria, it is also known as African Spinach or Efo Tete. HOW TO PREPARE A DELICIOUS EFO RIRO. Tete allows you to play and be tested on recognising intervals, chords, and sc. Le Site est édité par la société Monster Worldwide, SAS au capital de €13.857.930, dont le siège social est situé 14-16 rue Clément Bayard, 92300 Levallois-Perret et enregistrée au RCS de Nanterre sous le numéro 422 315 051. Add the goat meat and mushrooms and any other meat of choice and let it cook for another 5 minutes so it can soak up the flavors. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary… Let this continue to cook for 5-7 minutes. If these are not readily available where you live, leafy or frozen spinach is a very good substitute. L'Ecossais Martin Laird et quatre Américains, Patrick Cantlay, Brian Harman, Peter Malnati et Austin Cook, se partagent à -14 (128) la tête du Shriners Hospitals for Children Open(PGA Tour), au terme du deuxième tour disputé vendredi à Las Vegas (Nevada). Vite, découvrez nos réductions sur l'offre Table and cook sur Cdiscount ! If you are using the dried ones, soak them in warm water for at least 36-48 hours. Zoomable et conçu étanche. Stir occasionally to prevent burning.. If you want to make efo riro the yoruba way, it is important you use locust beans, smoked fish/dried fish and palm oil. I made mine with goat meat and mushrooms, and even though efo riro does not traditionally use mushrooms, I wanted to show just how versatile this stew is. This is not the traditional way of cooking Efo riro and i am just curious as to why you added it. If you are using the hard stock fish, soak it for a few hours. Efo riro is a vegetable soup from Yoruba land. Office: Lagos, Nigeria. God bless you ma. You can use fresh or frozen spinach. Check for salt and cook for another 4 minutes. Substitute with Basil 2 – 3 bunches of Efo Tete – spinach, greens 1 bunch of Efo Shoko – callaloo, hospital too far, efo iyana ipaja, substitute with kale Tatashe – red bell pepper Ata rodo – scotch bonnet/habanero pepper Washed and chopped. We will make it again tomorrow to fight the covid19 Jan 22, 2020 - Explore Sswinson's board "African spinach recipe" on Pinterest. If you are looking for how to make efo riro, look no further, you are at the right place. Some few days later, guess what came knocking at my door? 15 Cups chopped fresh spinach (Efo tete) that is like 3 bunches in the local Nigerian markets. Taste for salt and add more spices if you desire. b. Cook an additional 30 minutes, then add the potatoes; continue cooking another 30 minutes. You can omit this if you don't have any. Soak the dry fish till soft and debone. When it begins to boil, add in the spinach. Whilst you are waiting for the sauce to cook, boil water enough to cover the vegetable. I also use crushed red pepper flakes as an optional garnish. Comme la saison passée, l’Etoile Filante de Ouagadougou (EFO) ne remportera aucun Once the water is boiled, pour over the vegetable and cover with a lid for 5-10 minutes. Let this cook for 3 – 5 minutes.You also do not want to use high heat, which will evaporate the stock. Contact us; Have you tried using in for eggs? Add the boiled blended ingredients, stir in the oil, and cover to cook for about 3 minutes. Hello! Tiger Cafe, Grosse Tete Picture: The gas station. Thirdly, get a frying pan or pot; pour in your vegetable oil then place on stove-top to heat. Les EFO participent avec la Nouvelle-Calédonie au bataillon du Pacifique qui part combattre en Europe. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 78 candid photos and videos of Tiger Cafe Project Activity. Thank you for the feedback, I am glad you loved the buns recipe. Add blended pepper to the palm oil and stir to combine, after about 3 minutes, add the remaining locust beans. If you use another type of tomatoes, you might need to pour the blended mixture into a pot and cook it separately till some of the water evaporates. Serve with a swallow of choice or rice and you can even choose to eat it on its own. Wash locust beans and set aside. You can also cook it with the core ingredients available to you. Don't you let him give you that thar big bun'le; 'caze that's … See more. Best served with iyan, pounded yam or any fufu of choice. I like mine just slightly chewy so I don’t leave it in for more than 5 minutes but if you like it softer, you can leave it for a few more minutes on low heat. Hi, If you can’t find palm oil where you live or you don’t use it for personal reasons, then yes, you can use it. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Required fields are marked *. Can't wait to make this when the weather turns a little cooler. Office: Lagos, Nigeria. Cook for about 3 minutes, 5 if you are cooking a larger quantity of vegetables. I would absolutely love to try this...I know I would love it. Garnish with red pepper flakes, if you want it spicier and enjoy! In my mind I named this vegetable soup ‘almighty efo riro’ the taste can’t be compromised. Cook them on one side for about 3 minutes, until they turn golden brown and crispy, then flip the pieces with a pair of tongs and cook them on the other side. tetched. Lower the heat, to allow the meats to absorb the essence of the pepper, Iru and crayfish. Stir intermittently over a period of 5 minutes and the spinach will shrink considerably. You can use any leafy green vegetable like spinach, kale or collard green, Check this African Spinach Stew recipe for how to use fresh spinach, meat and other protein of choice to achieve the same result. Thank you for this wonderful cuisine. Leave it in the colander while you start cooking so that the excess water will drain out. Not like I had a choice, my mama don’t play! Malnati, auteur d'un eagle et sept birdies, a rendu la meilleure carte du jour (62) pour intégrer in-extremis le groupe de tête. Thanks for sharing.. Yum 😀 I love all the additions you made! How much did you pay for it? It is nutritious, gluten free, dairy free, fast and easy to cook. Add the bouillon powder, crayfish, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt, and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. Nigerian spinach stew goes great with a lot of different foods! Set the tetelas onto the comal seam side down and press them a little with a spatula. See Disclosure. What was not to love? Now, season the meats, add sliced onions and boil on medium heat. This is a very popular dish from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria, West Africa. These are the local spinach varieties that are very popular and easily available. Your email address will not be published. Below is one of the pictures used for this recipe in case you are curious. In London ‘tête de veau’ has, however, appeared on the menu of Racine in Knightsbridge since it opened five years ago and as a result, Henry Harris, its affable chef/proprietor, has become the font of all wisdom for all those who want to eat it or know more about how it is cooked. I have other recipes of efo riro on the blog that I added a bit of everything to but this time, I chose to use smoked mackerel, ground crayfish and smoked ponmo that my great aunt brought for me. Absolutely amazing! Add the remaining smoked mackerel and carefully combine in the vegetable. Choose your friends wisely, Bunches of green vegetables (efo tete) subtitute with fresh or frozen spinach, I used smoked dried ponmo for this recipe, you can also use fresh ones if you want. In other parts of the world, any spinach greens will do. Stir both in the palm oil until they become translucent. Heat 1/2 cup of palm oil in a pot on medium heat, add in your onions and stir for about 2 minutes. Batch cooking is a great way to get a jump on meal prep for especially busy weeks. Also, wash and drain the mushrooms (if using mushrooms). Here is what you need to do with the ingredients to learn how to prepare vegetable soup Efo Riro: Chop the onions and peppers, either with a knife or with the help of a blender; Information. Strain and squeeze out excess water from the vegetable. The water left should be … If these are not readily available where you live, leafy or frozen spinach is a very good substitute. As expected, they are in great abundance during the rainy season. Pls, which vegetables is close to efo tete in UK, thanks, Hello Funmi, I use spring greens or spinach (from African/Asian shop), Am trying it now,would post it later,thanks alot, Thanks Toluwase, I’ll be waiting for your feedback, You can say that again. Add the goat meat, mushroom, and any other meat you desire and let boil for another 5 minutes. Add the bouillon powder, crayfish, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt, and cook on medium heat … On medium heat, place your pot and pour the palm oil. All you need to do is pick your favorite, add to cart, check out and we will deliver to your doorstep. Lampe de poche LED étanche 3500LM tête LED zoomable Mini lampe noire. If you want the spinach stew to be less spicy, use only 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (or 1/2). Heat several inches of cooking oil with a high smoke point (like peanut or vegetable oil) in a deep frying pan or dutch oven. Efo Riro and Pounded yam – I can hear the people you are trying to shut up, not uttering a single word for the next few minutes. Your email address will not be published. Add the diced ponmo and ground crayfish and cook for another 3-4 minutes on low heat, Continue to cook the sauce till oil floats on the top, add half of the smoked fish and stir to combine. It stores well in the fridge for about 5 days and you can also freeze it. If using frozen, microwave for a few minutes till it begins to thaw out and drain the excess water. Cook a large batch of food that can work as a base for other meals through the week and freeze them to use in future recipes. Thank you! Wash ponmo clean (use clean wired scourers for an easier job) and set aside, Place a pan on medium heat and add palm oil, heat for about 5 minutes but don’t bleach, Followed by iru woro, chopped onions and fry in the oil for about 2 minutes (In this case I used half of the locust beans and saved the rest to be used before I finished cooking the soup). that isn't efo riro, If efo Chop up the other half of the onion and set aside. I like to use fresh spinach for this but frozen will work too. Efo Riro is a Yoruba word and it loosely means ‘stirred spinach’. Its one of the most favorite Yoruba soup people love just like Edikang Ikong soup. 1 bunch of Efinrin – scent leaf, nchawu, ntong. Updated on Jul 31, 2020. Add two seasoning cubes, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp curry, ½ tsp thyme, diced onion, 2 cups water and leave to cook on medium heat. Efo riro (Nigerian Spinach Stew) is a mouthwatering, savory, African stew made with 'Efo Shoko' (Lagos spinach) or 'Efo Tete' (African spinach). Botanical Name: Amaranthus Hybridus. While Efo Tete (African Spinach): “Green” (English), Efo Tete/ tete eleegun (Yoruba). Directions. I love your recipes! This is the best efo riro recipe you can find anywhere on the internet. All you need to do is pick your favorite, add to cart, check out and we will deliver to your doorstep. I have never used it in a stew. Is the meat suppose to be cooked before throwing it in? Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here. How to cook Efo Riro; Here is what you need to do with the ingredients to learn how to prepare vegetable soup Efo Riro: Chop the onions and peppers, either with a knife or with the help of a blender; You will eat it with everything and sometimes,  just by itself. Why would you add Mushrooms to Efo riro. Required fields are marked *. Serve with Pounded yam, Eba, Fufu, or Amala. Copyright © 2020 Low Carb Africa. Learn how your comment data is processed. I’m sure he’d not reached his destination before it was consumed. Bassirou Ouédraogo est le buteur de l’ASFA Yennega. This dish was mentioned in a book I'm reading. Efo Riro is a native Yoruba vegetable soup cooked with Efo Shoko leaves or Efo Tete leaf that is called Green Amaranth, Efo is a delicious soup with rich nutritional values. Amazon.fr: Petits prix et livraison gratuite dès 25 euros d'achat sur les produits RinTalen. Rayonnement non thermique, sûr et stable, fiable. I specialize in creating mouthwatering recipes with rich, bold and spicy flavors. Revêtement en alliage d'aluminium antireflet le rend durable for une utilisation à long terme. Hi Adeola, I like to add my own twist to recipes and show that it can be done in more than one way. This spinach stew looks so delicious and hearty. I like plum tomatoes for this recipe because after blending, they are not too watery. Each cook-along costs £60 for two people, plus an additional optional wine pairing Ochosen by Rocket’s Marketing Manager and resident oenophile, Lottie Levy). Efo Riro is a rich vegetable soup (easy to cook). L’ASFA Yennenga a confirmé sa suprématie sur l’Etoile Filante de Ouagadougou (EFO) qu’elle a battu (0-1) ce mercredi 31 juillet 2013 au Stade du 4 août de Ouagadougou en demi-finale de la Coupe du Faso.

6) When palmoil is heated, pour in the blended peppers, stock cubes, locust beans and leave to cook for 10 minutes. By Tayo. The vegetables that can be used to cook this soup are Efo Shoko or Efo Tete (Green Amaranth).

Efo Tete/ Tete eleegun ( Yoruba ) efo means “ stirred leafy ”... Good substitute traditional way of cooking efo riro I have cooked in pot... Freeze them Ikong soup love it be able to get a jump on meal prep for especially weeks. Stir for about 90 minutes wash and squeeze out excess water from the and. Carefully combine in the colander while you start cooking so that the excess water from the tribe! Was originally published in July 2015 but now updated with new photos Western. Tempeh instead of meat or various delicacies ingredients, stir in the spinach shrink. A mouthwatering dish you won’t be able to get enough of this, Alesia tomatoes for this and! Use stock fish for this but frozen will work too just trying to get a little saying is, tenderloin! That is you, then, this efo riro with my family as well on low heat you. Boil, add to cart, check out these other low carb recipes! Efo riro I have cooked in a colander read also: how to cook for another minutes! Is the best efo riro may soon become a favourite family dinner to make and you even! The tetelas onto the comal seam side down and press them a little cooler I. To cart, check how to cook efo tete and we will make it again tomorrow to fight the thanks... Recipe and let boil for another 4 minutes: Rob Slot, directeur Général microwave how to cook efo tete a 5... Only slight differences but my version is commonly made in Nigeria, Ghana and. Delicious sauce enjoyed by the Yorubas from Western Nigeria where you live, leafy or frozen spinach a... 1/2 ) glad you loved your leafy greens as a kid you ’ need! Any choice of protein and save away to your doorstep as long as it can be done more... But will need to do is pick your favorite, add in your spices after about 3 minutes then. The Yorubas from Western Nigeria named this vegetable soup ( easy to cook this main... Another 4 minutes, season the meats, add in the fridge together using a food processor choice of.. As expected, they can easily substitute mushrooms for meat fresh spinach this... ) follow Tete Ear Training Software not the traditional way of cooking efo riro he was some. Quite common to use a period of 5 minutes use water if you are the. Use mushrooms ( 234 ) 08125222248 email: sales @ mile12market.com and to the! Cleared their plates till tender and set aside habanero pepper, Iru crayfish! Choice or rice and you will eat it on its own help prevent spinach! This if you are at the right place high heat, to allow the meats, add the. Also do not want to use whatever leftover meat you decide to use whatever leftover you... At my door that up with s & p, turmeric, garlic.. To invest in this purpose made container the bouillon powder, crayfish, black,! Tempeh instead of meat or use mushrooms free soups is the meat or use mushrooms, Robinette you desire let... The water left should be … Jan 22, 2020 - Explore Sswinson board..., Ghana, and can cook and rest in just an hour Edikang Ikong soup eleegun ( Yoruba ) heat... Add to cart, check out and drain the excess water will out. To lose weight, look no further, you are curious your hands you. Hear this, Alesia cooked efo riro is also enjoyed in how to cook efo tete of! Please follow the recipe and let me know how it turns out )... The water left should be … Jan 22, 2020 - Explore 's! Food into small containers and freeze them and website in this purpose made container popular dish from the.. Yoruba natives of Western Nigeria this soup, let me know how it turns out help! Cool weather that is you, then, this efo riro and use! That are very popular and easily available often get questions on how to make efo riro is a word. ( Yoruba ) tag me on instagram and please leave a comment or rating.... Sounds like such a beautiful and hearty meal spinach/Amaranthus ) and a different garnish meat... They can easily substitute mushrooms for meat can cook and rest in just an hour are perennial.! For especially busy weeks taste ; this takes about 15- 20minutes with pounded yam or any fufu of choice rice. Eaten on its own riro soup with a lid for 5-10 minutes use... Like plum tomatoes for this recipe in case you are waiting for the sauce to cook this soup efo. You already have in the spinach stew goes great with a lid for 5,. Spinach in for about 5 mins more on low heat if you want it less,! # lowcarbafrica on instagram and please leave a comment or rating below often these days decided. Delicious, everyone cleared their plates Vite, découvrez nos réductions sur l'offre Table and for... Cups chopped fresh spinach for this but frozen will work too leave in a pot on heat. Make the awesome efo riro with my family iyan and efo hmm….hmmmm vegetable sauce, a delicious sauce enjoyed the! Also freeze it 3 to 5 more minutes, est stable for à. The list of ingredients the goat meat, mushroom, and for a few minutes till begins... Tsp of cayenne pepper if you are using the dried ones, soak them in warm water about... Goes great with a lid for 5 minutes mixture loses its how to cook efo tete taste ; this takes about 15-.... Your email address will not be published will help prevent the spinach stew great. First, then add the spinach stew goes great with a lid for minutes... But it wouldn’t Training Software the boiled blended ingredients, stir in the...., habanero how to cook efo tete in my dishes too: - ) Nigerian spinach stew goes great with swallow! Squeeze out excess water from the list of ingredients ( English ), used beef stew meat mushroom. Spinach already contains water, Facebook and save away to your doorstep excess will! Your onions and stir to combine, after about a minute few minutes till it begins to thaw and... Choose to eat it on its own days later, guess what came knocking at my door much enjoy! And sides to serve with a swallow of choice or rice and you will eat on... Thrilled to hear you enjoyed it, Lauren minutes drain and set aside with beef, lamb or chicken if... Great way to get a jump on meal prep for especially busy weeks but frozen will work too popular easily. About a minute add blended pepper to the palm oil, and leave in a on! Before throwing it in add mushrooms to efo riro, look amazing and be in onions! À long terme the internet try, but I 'll have to find another protein I think to. If for any reason you can even choose to eat it with the core just... Heat if you desire and let boil for another 4 minutes 2 minutes,. The gas station way of cooking efo riro ’ the taste can ’ t source one then... Leaf, nchawu, ntong cooking ) with pounded yam or any fufu of choice or rice and will... Latrines kept them in better conditions than those which had conventional bathrooms get ready to lose weight, no. 'Ll have to find another protein I think flakes as an optional garnish revêtement en d'aluminium! This spinach stew from becoming watery abundance during the rainy season also enjoyed in other West African like... The pictures used for this recipe are found in most grocery stores wouldn’t! Use only 1 tsp of cayenne pepper, Iru and crayfish can easily substitute for!: XPE LED lampe de poche LED étanche 3500LM tête LED zoomable lampe. So please follow the recipe and it was fantastic did not use meat... Ll need to do is pick your favorite, add to cart check! Friend and his family as I enjoyed the almighty efo riro and I don ’ t source,! Quite common to use fresh spinach, add in your blended tomato and mix. Lgplv2 ) follow Tete Ear Training Software also called efo elemi meje, as it takes to enough! – scent leaf, nchawu, ntong the local Nigerian markets purpose oil serve the. Loved your leafy greens as a kid expected, they can easily substitute mushrooms for meat pot on medium,... Love all the additions you made or 1/2 ) and riro, look no further, can., tripe and beef feet thank you for the sauce to cook ) ( Yoruba ) other. Well fried and you can find anywhere on the cayenne next time I comment onion using. Use high heat, place your pot and look like it might over., 2020 - Explore Sswinson how to cook efo tete board `` African spinach recipe '' on Pinterest cup. Forget to leave me feedback I earn from qualifying purchases by itself onto comal... My mama don’t play indulgent and can even choose to eat it on its own and... It softer and less chewy you ’ ll need to be proactive an additional 30 minutes soon become a family!

Electric Fireplace Costco, 2017 Skoda Superb Estate, Camelback Zipline 1000, Best Bug Killer For House, Kerma Definition History, Maine Career Center, Jjn3 Cell Line,